For everyone social media is Facebook…and rightfully so as it’s the most recognized digital bulletin platform in the globosphere today!! With time the digitally charged conventional wisdom has changed and Facebook has been tweaked a lot to make sure it is not misused. So, to obtain the best results one needs to use it appropriately and methodically. Do it right and do it well!!! You want business out of your Facebook presence?? then keep the following points in mind!!!
- Create Personal profile with accurate details and your profile picture. Having a personal profile lets you add friends, groups and communities hence increase more likes and follows.
- Now create a business Page with detailed information under your personal profile. So you can attract all connects that can follow your business and “like” your initiatives. Also, in any event of validation from FB, you can have it released from hold faster as they can verify your profile for compliance.
- Post links to drive folks to your website
- Use images and interesting pics to attract attention.
- Research and target appropriate audience, friends and groups that best fits your customer base. I recommend targeting audience that goes beyond your direct customer base. Look for vendors and affiliates as well. This helps you add your network but also helps to take your agenda viral.
- Keep your audience engaged. Regular updates on business page (suggestive and informative) keeps an interactive touch with your base. Create a 2 way communication with your audience to be keep them engaged.
- Be current with your post to keep audience interested. Posts and updates of current nature attract quick response and participation.
- Plan a content posting calendar. Regular and consistent thread of a dialogue helps retain audience, their interest and their input