Are you looking for an online marketing service provider?? Are you scoping thru a lengthy proposal?? Are you just about confused with all digital technical jargons?? Well, let me make it easy for you… Remember these 5 points before pickin your service provider.
1. Make sure your digital expert has web design experience. One who creates is the best one to help it sell!!! Right? Today brand development includes abilities to create a brand persona and also able to sell the concept of the brand. This helps maintain consistency and continuity which results in growth.
2. Ask them for their strategy for you as per your requirement and industry standard. Discuss with your provider their strategy in execution. How they plan to start the SEO…which month they get you ready for SMO and when would they recommend a Paid initiative if needed. This also helps you to understand and be prepared for your degree of involvement in the activities.
3. Month end reports and next month plans. Always expect a month end report from the service provider. This is for results of the past month and also for initiating a discussion of recalibration for the upcoming months. Delete the activities that are not working and embrace the ones that have potential results.
4. Have control of all your digital marketing accounts. You should ask your service provider to create a manual and save all the accounts login details and have give access to you as well. Be informed that social media accounts are just not FB, Twitter or YouTube….there are numerous forums, groups and directories of your business interest that your site will be affiliate with. All these outlets expect you to register and such login should be recorded in the manual.
5. ASSIGN A BUDGET!!! Dont ever expect results if you don’t have a habit of assigning budget for the intended activity. Please assign a budget for your digital marketing and then negotiate with the service provider for better deal. Please don’t negotiate and then set your budget.